In a nutshell, many students can't afford higher education. Rising costs and diminishing prospects for well-paying jobs also mean that students are often saddled with crushing debt long after graduation. Structurally, the system is stacked against students because they lack bargaining power to reduce the cost of their studies. Upon graduation, students find out the hard way that their credentials aren't always transferable from one institution or country to another. In short, education is ripe for a company like ODEM to make lifelong learning more accessible, affordable, transferable, and verifiable.
Articles in this section
- ODEM Educational Organization Presentation
- ODEM In-depth Review for Colleges and Universities
- ODEM EO Sustainability and Retention Solutions Post Corona Era
- ODEM Educator and Educational Organization User Guide
- Should I create an Educator or Educational Organization account?
- How do I become an ODEM educator?
- How do I register?
- How does ODEM integrate with Learning Management Systems?
- What's wrong with today's educational system?
- What's your approach to education?