We're addressing the global problem of diploma fraud by using blockchain technology to generate and store verified academic credentials. As the prevalence of blockchain-based records increases, it becomes more difficult for buyers of fake degrees or phony diplomas to present their documents as genuine. That's because blockchain technology enables recruiters, employers, and educational institutions to instantly confirm the authenticity of academic records. Blockchain technology protects data by employing thousands of nodes that must agree on a transaction before it's added to the network.
Articles in this section
- What does your Program Wizard look like?
- How can I give out education token rewards in your platform?
- How do I evaluate qualifications for college credit?
- How can you evaluate programs for college credit?
- How do you submit programs for college credit?
- When will I get paid?
- How can I add course content in Moodle?
- How to Write a Successful Course Description
- Can the look of a digital certificate be customized?
- How do I create a program?