Before claiming your certificate, you must register on the Platform (if you haven't already) and create a digital wallet. A wallet is where you keep the password to access your certificates.
1. How to register on the Platform.
- Go to odem.cloud.
- Click “Register” -> “Students.”
- Fill in the information (required fields are marked with an asterisk) and click “Register.”
- Go to the email account that you registered with.
- Click the registration confirmation link that was sent to you (it may be in your junk folder).
2. How to create a digital wallet.
- Download the MyEtherWallet (MEW) wallet – Ethereum wallet app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Follow the in-app instructions to set up your account and create a wallet.
- Click on the down arrow to see your wallet public address.
- Click “Share” to send the ID to yourself via email.
- After logging on to our Platform, go to Account -> My Profile -> PAYMENT tab.
- Copy the wallet address you sent to yourself from the MyEtherWallet app, paste it into the field “Your public Ethereum address” and click save.
3. How to claim my digital certificate.
- After registering on the Platform and creating a wallet, click “My Profile” and fill out the information within each tab.
- Go to “Account” -> "Completed Programs."
- Click on a program you want to claim the digital certificate from.
- Click on “Claim Certificate.”
- Enter a password of your choice to encrypt the certificate and push it to the blockchain. Please keep your password in a safe place. It can’t be retrieved if you forget it.
4. How to view my certificate.
- Click on the “Download Certificate” or “View on blockchain” button to access your credential.
- Your certificate will load. Congratulations on receiving your digital certificate!