Note: You can only create a Bitfinex account if you are a non-US citizen or reside outside the US.
1. Go to https://www.bitfinex.com/sign-up and click no you reside outside the US.
2. Fill out the information and click open account.
3. Confirm your account via the email that was just sent to you.
4. Log into Bitfinex.
5. Confirm your login via the email that was just sent to you.
6. Agree to the Terms of Service.
7. Navigate to the two-factor authentication section of the page and click 'setup' within the Google Authenticator option.
8. Enable two-factor authentication.
9. Go to https://movement.bitfinex.com/deposits/new/eth and select 'click to generate address' within the Exchange option.
10. Click the first icon (copy to clipboard) to the right of your wallet.
11. Paste the wallet address within the Ether Wallet section of your ODEM profile and click save.
* You will not pay service fees if you purchase programs using your Bitfinex account with ODEM’s Bitfinex Pay.